• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Beware of OLX Fraud in name of Experience Store Vasai as iPhone Seller

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Person Contact Number: 8926081954
Listing Name: Anurag Ku Agrawal
Olx Profile Link: https://www.olx.in/profile/585324320
Address: Shop 1, Celina Complex, Beside Tvs Showroom, Manickpur, Vasai W

Screenshot 2023-10-10 at 5.16.47 PM.png
Beware of this person and similar links in olx. This person is fraud. I have verified that by personal visit (by my friend who lives nearby) to the given address in his listings. The shop owner of oneplus store confirmed that this person is fooling people in their store name. So, dont fall for the lucrative deals posted on classifieds.

Last edited:

Beware of this person and similar links in olx. This person is fraud. I have verified that by personal visit (by my friend who lives nearby) to the given address in his listings. The shop owner of oneplus store confirmed that this person is fooling people in their store name. So, dont fall for the lucrative deals posted on classifieds.
If he doesn't accept online payments how does he make the fraud ?

What is the consensus on this seller? Legitimate or otherwise? The address of his business is listed as: Shop 29 & 30, Ground Floor, Gaur City Mall, Gaur City 1, Sector 4, Greater Noida W, Uttar Pradesh 201009, India, while Olx indicates that the advertisements he has posted are from somewhere in the Janakpuri area.

What is the consensus on this seller? Legitimate or otherwise? The address of his business is listed as: Shop 29 & 30, Ground Floor, Gaur City Mall, Gaur City 1, Sector 4, Greater Noida W, Uttar Pradesh 201009, India, while Olx indicates that the advertisements he has posted are from somewhere in the Janakpuri area.
As mentioned by the OP, his prices are significantly lower compared to the market, so it almost looks too good to be true...

This is definitely not related to the thread but I had a similar experience recently. I was trying to get rid of an Old iPod I had. I didn’t even care if I got a shitty deal since I had no use for it anymore. I am not really in need of money anyway. I got a couple of offers but one stood out to me. The guy was offering a 5th generation iPad mini in exchange for my iPod classic which wasn’t really in that good of a condition anyway, and I had been truthful about its condition. He was in Kerela and I was in another state. I talked to him over WhatsApp and phone and we agreed upon DTDC. It cost me somewhere like 200 for a pickup and parcel and I shipped it. He delayed shipping for 2-3 days and by the time he shipped mine was already there. When I tried to track it showed that the package was going from one city in Kerela to another lol. I messaged him and argued a bit on call but gave it up since I didn’t want to waste too much time on it. He blamed the DTDC staff for messing up the order. Then a couple days later I was just lying with my phone on my bed before going to sleep when I got a brilliant idea. My best friend is a pretty big high court judge and he sometimes shares cases that he finds funny/interesting with me and I edited out the names and used the scammer’s name on it. I just wanted to have some fun and maybe mess with the guy because it kinda hurt my ego that I got scammed so easily. In a single day my package was shipped through express shipping DTDC lol. I got the iPad in pretty much new condition.

Rehbar

TF Neo

I live in Virar, and can confirm that this Anurag guy is a scammer. Found similar thread on reddit by
Acceptable_Joke2354 he comfirmed

2mo ago
Ok guys, so after taking risk of going until the shop, I found out that theres no shop as such..It is oneplus experience showroom as in the mentioned address. The shop officials told me that Anurag is total fraud and he isnt working in that building. Previously he had made customers feel like he is running short of phone units and takes advance. However in my case he did not insist for any advance..probably because i did not show him any interest unless i wanted to see the phone and check in person. For me i travelled all the way from powai to vasai lost almost a day..just until i found out that this person is entire illusion