• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bill generation date options given for credit card

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

Sudip

TF Premier
Hi,

Bill generation date options given for credit card.

Amex : 2, 5 , 8, 11, 14, 18, 20, 23, 25, 28.

Axis: 1, 7, 10, 12, 13, 15, 18, 20, 22, 25.

Au Bank: 15, 18, 25.

Icici: 2, 5, 8, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 25, 28.

Hdfc: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27.

Feel free to add for other banks helping the TF community at large.

Thanks for the inputs.

Last edited by a moderator:

suhasa010

TF Ace
Axis Bank

The possible billing cycle dates for a credit card statement are as follows:
a. Miles & More Cards – 25th of each month
b. Vistara Cards – 22nd of each month
c. Signature Card – 18th of each month
d. Ace Credit Card – 15th of each month
e. Axis Bank Freecharge Plus Credit Card – 12th of each month
f. Other Cards - 1st,12th,13th,15th,20th,22nd and 25th of every month Miles & More Cards, Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Cards, Ace Credit Card, Axis Bank Freecharge Plus Credit Card & Signature Cards have a fixed billing cycle, other card customers can call us on the numbers mentioned on the Call tab on the right side or write to us by clicking on the chat tab on the right side to request for a change in the billing cycle considering the available options.

ICICI Bank:

OneCard (BoB):

Will add more soon...

Last edited:

Anupama_Jha

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Axis Bank

The possible billing cycle dates for a credit card statement are as follows:
a. Miles & More Cards – 25th of each month
b. Vistara Cards – 22nd of each month
c. Signature Card – 18th of each month
d. Ace Credit Card – 15th of each month
e. Axis Bank Freecharge Plus Credit Card – 12th of each month
f. Other Cards - 1st,12th,13th,15th,20th,22nd and 25th of every month Miles & More Cards, Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Cards, Ace Credit Card, Axis Bank Freecharge Plus Credit Card & Signature Cards have a fixed billing cycle, other card customers can call us on the numbers mentioned on the Call tab on the right side or write to us by clicking on the chat tab on the right side to request for a change in the billing cycle considering the available options.
These are by default dates given by axis. Op is meant to say possible dates given by banks to us for choosing cc bill generation.

Like, Axis can change to any even day of month, once every year.
(U can confirm for odd days)

suhasa010

TF Ace
These are by default dates given by axis.

Op is meant to say possible dates given by banks to us for choosing cc bill generation.
I don't see any difference between the two sentences.

Like, Axis can change to any even day of month, once every year. (U can confirm for odd days)
Last time I changed my statement date, I was given the same options that I've mentioned above. (That's from the official website)

Anupama_Jha

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I don't see any difference between the two sentences.

Last time I changed my statement date, I was given the same options that I've mentioned above. (That's from the official website)
Last time when? I also changed for my two cards, and as said given many days

lightwaves

TF Premier
These are by default dates given by axis. Op is meant to say possible dates given by banks to us for choosing cc bill generation.

Like, Axis can change to any even day of month, once every year.
(U can confirm for odd days)
How can I change my Axis Flipkart card Bill generation date? I don't see the option on app.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.