• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Blocked my Millenia CC, request approved. How to see virtual card details before getting physical card? - PIN generation

CyberPsych

TF Ace
I have blocked and requested replacement of my Millenia Credit card. The process is successful and I was told I will receive card within 7 working days. I received a mesaage today that I can register my card in MyCards and set PIN with last 4 digits of the card. But MyCards asks for CVV and Card expiry date to set PIN. Anyway to see the 16 digit card number, expiry and CVV virtually before receiving physical card? It shows only last 4 digits in MyCards (various options), statement, etc

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231001_093609_SMS Organizer.png
    Screenshot_20231001_093609_SMS Organizer.png
    41.2 KB · Views: 7
I have blocked and requested replacement of my Millenia Credit card. The process is successful and I was told I will receive card within 7 working days. I received a mesaage today that I can register my card in MyCards and set PIN with last 4 digits of the card. But MyCards asks for CVV and Card expiry date to set PIN. Anyway to see the 16 digit card number, expiry and CVV virtually before receiving physical card? It shows only last 4 digits in MyCards (various options), statement, etc
You can check card no. And expiry date on payzap app but there is no way to check cvv.

Wait for card delivery then you can set pin
I think Hdfc give virtual credit card on approval of new credit card

Back