• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Add-on Card Age Criteria

jyotimanb

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hello!

Wanted to know about the maximum Age Limit for BOB Add-on card application.

The Add-on apply page in the Bob financial dashboard says the Add-on card applicant age should be within 18-65 range. But their customer care helpline (over call) says the maximum age limit is 85, although they weren't able to provide any link or documents on the same.

I have sent and email to Eterna helpline seeking the correct information.

Wanted to check if anyone in the community has applied and got approved the Add-on card for someone older than 65.

Thanks in advance!

Hello!

The Add-on apply page in the Bob financial dashboard says the Add-on card applicant age should be within 18-65 range. But their customer care helpline (over call) says the maximum age limit is 85, although they weren't able to provide any link or documents on the same.

Wanted to check if anyone in the community has applied and got approved the Add-on card for someone older than 65.

Thanks in advance!
Why don't you apply and see whether they will approve or not? They will give you a clear rejection message if it gets rejected. My father who is 61 did receive the card.

Hello!

Thanks in advance!

Yes, I got an add-on card for my Dad who is 65+ (Premier - Rupay).

BOB allot different card numbers to primary card and add on secondary card so add on card if total separate card without any primary card benefits.
Bhai kuch nhi samajh aaya kya bole aap!

Points -
1. BOB add-on card holders ko alag numbers k card dete h.
2. sare members ko individually airport lounge ka benefit milta h.
3. You would have 3 different card numbers to use during sale at ecommerce platforms.

Bhai kuch nhi samajh aaya kya bole aap!

Points -
1. BOB add-on card holders ko alag numbers k card dete h.
2. sare members ko individually airport lounge ka benefit milta h.
3. You would have 3 different card numbers to use during sale at ecommerce platforms.
I used BOB HP energy card...I had got extra fuel points and surcharge waiver only on primary card...but had no rewards points and even no surcharge waiver on add on card.

No reward points on add on card. Is it?
We do get reward points on add-on cards too. Proof below :

1662794497466.png
I used BOB HP energy card...I had got extra fuel points and surcharge waiver only on primary card...but had no rewards points and even no surcharge waiver on add on card.
Maybe it's specific to your variant of the card? I have a BoB Premier card and can confirm this is not the case with it.

We do get reward points on add-on cards too. Proof below :

View attachment 4430

Maybe it's specific to your variant of the card? I have a BoB Premier card and can confirm this is not the case with it.
Yes ..Same is not with HP energie card ..I checked statement and confirmed with customer care ..and he said no rewards on add on card...Thanks for clarification..it's card variant issue.

Hello!

Thanks in advance!
Guys, update on this:

BOB has confirmed the Add-On Applicant age requirement is from 18 to 85, unlike the Primary applicant which is 18-65.
I got my father's Add-on approved as well, he is more than 65.

Thanks to @maverickhulk for the information! ♥

Back