• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB CC application cancelled even after mailing all docs

finforgo

TF Buzz
I applied for the LTF Premier Card in May and submitted all the requested documents. My CIBIL inquiry was completed.

The next day, the app tracking system asked me to send the documents to documents@... I sent everything: two bank statements showing salary credits, two payslips, a photo, and my PAN card.
Two days later, I received a WhatsApp notification asking me to send the documents to incomplete.co@... I sent them again but received no response.
I contacted customer support, and they advised me to email the documents to incomplete.mumbai@... I did, but still received no response. When I followed up, they repeated the same advice.
Now after a month of frustration I reach to escalation team asking for status and they tell me my application was cancelled for not sending required docs, the docs they mention I've already sent.

Is there anything that can be done in this case or should I just create a new application, I have mailed escalation team again. But these guys are just incompetent.

Anindya98

TF Premier
I applied for the LTF Premier Card in May and submitted all the requested documents. My CIBIL inquiry was completed.

The next day, the app tracking system asked me to send the documents to documents@... I sent everything: two bank statements showing salary credits, two payslips, a photo, and my PAN card.
Two days later, I received a WhatsApp notification asking me to send the documents to incomplete.co@... I sent them again but received no response.
I contacted customer support, and they advised me to email the documents to incomplete.mumbai@... I did, but still received no response. When I followed up, they repeated the same advice.
Now after a month of frustration I reach to escalation team asking for status and they tell me my application was cancelled for not sending required docs, the docs they mention I've already sent.

Is there anything that can be done in this case or should I just create a new application, I have mailed escalation team again. But these guys are just incompetent.
The same thing happened to me Last year.
BOB very poor service, I have sent the documents at least 5-6 times then also after 3 months the application is automatically deleted by them without a proper answer. Wasted 1 Cibil Hit. When I asked them they replied it gets automatically deleted after 3 months.
After that never applied BOB. Also, the branch CC agents are useless.

Anindya98

TF Premier
The same thing happened to me Last year.
BOB very poor service, I have sent the documents at least 5-6 times then also after 3 months the application is automatically deleted by them without a proper answer. Wasted 1 Cibil Hit. When I asked them they replied it gets automatically deleted after 3 months.
After that never applied BOB. Also, the branch CC agents are useless.
@finforgo can you mark this as solution

KLB@96

TF Premier
Welcome to the club , I shared all documents and it was like 20 emails back and forth and they finally rejected, this happened few months ago. So frustrating

Premium

TF Premier
RML Group
Same thing happened to me, then I complained to RBI.

BoB mailed me with the reason for rejection was applying through Business CC rather than personal CC. As I used C2C method for applying.