• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB CC Application pending due to required documents.

Rohan

TF Premier
Hello TF community.

I applied BOB primer cc on card to card bases on this 12th may but my cc application got stucked due to pending documents. I used SBI Cashback CC with 94K limit. They asked front copy of existing CC so I sent front of SBI Cashback but there will be no information on front right (I actually forgotten Card number show be visible) after few days I checked application statutes It went into pending documents. Nearly after 2 weeks I submitted front and back (Masked CVV ;)) photo of CC and resent all documents to "documents@bobfinancial.com" but got no response from them and status is same till now. Contacted same with BOB customer care got same reply send required documents to their mail (incomplete@bgss.in and documents@bobfinancial.com).

I didn't received any call, message or mail from BOB CC dept.

Has anyone went through this process and any suggestion?? Should I leave hopes on this card! 😔😔😔

Application status:
Your application is pending as some of the required documents have not been submitted. Kindly Email all your documents (Photo, PAN, Income Proof, Current Address Proof) at documents@bobfinancial.com clearly mentioning your application number.

Last edited:
Hello TF community.

I applied BOB primer cc on card to card bases on this 12th may but my cc application got stucked due to pending documents. I used SBI Cashback CC with 94K limit. They asked front copy of existing CC so I sent front of SBI Cashback but there will be no information on front right (I actually forgotten Card number show be visible) after few days I checked application statutes It went into pending documents. Nearly after 2 weeks I submitted front and back (Masked CVV ;)) photo of CC and resent all documents to "documents@bobfinancial.com" but got no response from them and status is same till now. Contacted same with BOB customer care got same reply send required documents to their mail (incomplete@bgss.in and documents@bobfinancial.com).

Has anyone went through this process and any suggestion?? Should I leave hopes on this card! 😔😔😔

Application status:
Your application is pending as some of the required documents have not been submitted. Kindly Email all your documents (Photo, PAN, Income Proof, Current Address Proof) at documents@bobfinancial.com clearly mentioning your application number.
What's the status now???

Hello TF community.

Application status:
Do you sent CreditCard statement along with card photo

Hello TF community.

Application status:
same with me on 2nd august i uploaded all the required documents but on website it is still showing under process and when asking them via email they reply it is still under process.

same with me on 2nd august i uploaded all the required documents but on website it is still showing under process and when asking them via email they reply it is still under process.

Bob & PNB takes months.. In some cases they accept application in weeks. Mine took nearly 3 months to receive decline status.

After lots of mails and telephone conversation they declined nearly after 3 months.
Mine also in same condition....
Every Sunday i receive a message from BOB..Congratulation, we only require few documents now to proceed....
My agent told me not to upload anything and will handle by himself as he knows BOB better than me.. but its been more than a month now...still in process..
Any one face the similar issue and the solution to this....
I have applied for Card to Card and occupation as Business.

Back