• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB credit card experience, It is worth to have?

Patil007

TF Legend
Hi,

People who have BOB credit card, share your experience, is it worth to keep BOB cards?

1) I have other bank's card and BOB has rejected my LTF card application twice, So, I am thinking to open saving account with them and later apply for Easy card LTF.

2) But as Govt. bank I don't want to open account with them as I recently closed CBI and Union bank's account as SBI account is enough for headache 😅 .

3) Have you guys got instant discount offer for BOB on online shopping or other online portals, Apps?

4) I don't want their rewards point, just wanted to keep card for instant discount offers.

Recently got my Bob premier LTF. I can't comment on rewards points, but instant discount offers on Bob CC comes on every now and then on Amazon. In my experience with BoB, and PNB savings I never faced any problem with them[ Can't say same about Union Bank, they miss several debit credit SMS]

BoB savings: Using it for the last 9 years. Opened it while I was in Delhi, then transferred it to my home state with just one visit to branch and no follow up calls or emails. They never miss sending credit and debit SMS. That too instantly. Whenever I use Upi or debit card, for sure I will get sms within 10 seconds. Upi, imps , rtgs whatever might be the payment option, it goes through. I can think of only 10 instances in 9 years where my payment failed.

Pnb savings: Using it for the last 12 years. Everything said above about BoB applies to Pnb too.

Their internet banking and app interface sucks.

So , my recommendation is you can go ahead and open savings account with Bob.

Recently got my Bob premier LTF. I can't comment on rewards points, but instant discount offers on Bob CC comes on every now and then on Amazon. In my experience with BoB, and PNB savings I never faced any problem with them[ Can't say same about Union Bank, they miss several debit credit SMS]

BoB savings: Using it for the last 9 years. Opened it while I was in Delhi, then transferred it to my home state with just one visit to branch and no follow up calls or emails. They never miss sending credit and debit SMS. That too instantly. Whenever I use Upi or debit card, for sure I will get sms within 10 seconds. Upi, imps , rtgs whatever might be the payment option, it goes through. I can think of only 10 instances in 9 years where my payment failed.

Pnb savings: Using it for the last 12 years. Everything said above about BoB applies to Pnb too.

Intention to open saving account is just for LTF credit card, once I get the card, I will close that account.

Do you have BOB credit card also?

PNB anyway I don't want their credit card, so need to open account.

Hi,

People who have BOB credit card, share your experience, is it worth to keep BOB cards?

1) I have other bank's card and BOB has rejected my LTF card application twice, So, I am thinking to open saving account with them and later apply for Easy card LTF.

2) But as Govt. bank I don't want to open account with them as I recently closed CBI and Union bank's account as SBI account is enough for headache 😅 .

3) Have you guys got instant discount offer for BOB on online shopping or other online portals, Apps?

4) I don't want their rewards point, just wanted to keep card for instant discount offers.
Not many lucrative offers that can be considered as such! I just got Premier last month because of RuPay variant. Earlier I had Easy JCB variant. If at all you want to have, apply via branch as online process is time consuming and they will keep asking you to share documents even after submitting all the required ones.

I recently applied for premier LTF. Poor application experience. Been a month, they ask some documents on mail. Got a approval message couple of days back

My expectation isn't much, just to use in 10% offers if any

Basically vo cards pada rahega cuboard me, just in case any instant discount offer where other cards are not working, will use. So need LTF.

Just started this thread to check if, is it even worth to open saving account in BOB and then do transaction to get cards. :ROFLMAO:
But BOB Snapdeal will become a Popular Card after BOB goes live on UPI due to its reward rate.
Then you will create another Post
"How to Convert LTF BOB to BOB Snapdeal"

Back