• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB credit card limit increase

Dr-green69

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi everyone

I got my bob easy credit card on 28/08/2022 with the limit of 25000rs without any income proof. Now its been more than 8months but i didnt got any LE offer and 25k is pretty low as all my other cards have limit of 100k+ how can i get LE offer? I tried mailing them but they dont respond. Is there any wat to increase limit i have icici card with 420k limit and itr of 6L+

Wait for 1 year from your card issuance date and then mail their crm email ID with ITR, they will take your request..

PS. You will get a CIBIL hit..
I also find they tend to be very stingy - always give out either 30% or 40% increase. And they do this with a hard CIBIL hit too? :eek:

My first card since 2014 is BoBCard's. It's problem-free, but the minimum spend, etc. tend to be a pain point.

Anyway, how easy is it to make our cards LTF? I have an Easy, but I want to make it Premier at some point (after BoB enables UPI on it) - will upgrading take off the LTF-ness?

Anyway I'll ask LTF during or after upgrade, as Easy min spend isn't too hard (I probably already reached it for this year). Premier min spend is kinda hard, though UPI might make it easier.

Last edited:
Wait for 1 year from your card issuance date and then mail their crm email ID with ITR, they will take your request..

PS. You will get a CIBIL hit..
My card's 10 years old and I got an "enhancement" (I had 50k in 2014, increased to 65k by themselves in 2021 or then made 91k with income proofs) in Apr-May (May statement shows new limit of 91k). Would I be able to ask again in Oct (6 months gap)?

Back