• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bob Credit Card via Agent-My Experience

Bittu121

TF Buzz
Hi folks

Just wanted to share my experience of bob credit card via offline agent in the branch.

As usual online method is very mysterious and we don't know how it works. So thought going to agent offline

Met an agent in my nearby branch and he assured me the whole process will take max 8-10 days.

He told me about c2c method.

For Eterna existing cc limit should be 5l and at least one yr old. But I applied for premiere.

Here is the sequence

Applied on Monday 9th September.
Received call for home verification on 12th September.
He was generous guy just asked for an identity card took a selfie with me and took some pics of house.
Got approval msg on Monday 16th September exactly on 8th day.
This morning got msg from bob mentioning last four digits and asking to register on Bob app.

Need any help feel free to ask.

EDIT 1: Card is premiere visa variant and limit is one lac. Existing cc used is of 4.5 lac.
EDIT 2: Just received the card. It is not LTF. 999+gst fee will be applicable for joining as well as annual.

Last edited:
Hi folks

Just wanted to share my experience of bob credit card via offline agent in the branch.

As usual online method is very mysterious and we don't know how it works. So thought going to agent offline

Met an agent in my nearby branch and he assured me the whole process will take max 8-10 days.

For Eterna existing cc limit should be 5l and at least one yr old. But I applied for premiere.

Here is the sequence

He was generous guy just asked for an identity card took a selfie with me and took some pics of house.
This morning got msg from bob mentioning last four digits and asking to register on Bob app.

Can you ask the agent if Eterna LTF is possible via C2C?

Hi folks

Here is the sequence

Did they ask for any present address proof, my present address is different from permanent address and in online it's asking for government proof or utility bill with rental agreement . I don't have that proof, id they are not asking for proof ofline I can proceed online. Any help.

Did they ask for any present address proof, my present address is different from permanent address and in online it's asking for government proof or utility bill with rental agreement . I don't have that proof, id they are not asking for proof ofline I can proceed online. Any help.
If your present address and residing address is within 100kms then there should not be any problem. Pls contact bob agent they will help you for sure. Every state has its own team.

Back