• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Easy card issued without my consent

kunalju

TF Buzz
Hi,

I applied for a BOB premier card long time back. After no reply for a long time, they have randomly issued me easy card. I have not given my consent for the same. Now how do I get rid of this card? also can I raise a complaint somewhere for this?

Bob don't ask for consent... Any bank will not ask for consent.. They will give whatever they like.... Other banks would have rejected the application.... Its better they gave u wasy.... Use it for 1-2 months.... Or you can send a mail to conversions@bobfinancial.com

To convert it into rupay or visa premier card.... They will mostly do... I also got my easy rupay converted to rupay premier

I applied when there was an LTF offer going on. this one has an annual fee with capping on points. The card seems totally pointless. Rejection is much better than this

😅 Eterna is approving only few lucky ones as ltf.
I applied for Premier under LTF, they've asked for my ITR. I have shared the ITR and also my CC statement and requested for Eterna LTF.
Lets see, the threshold to make it FYF is 25,000 in 60 days so Ill do that even if its not LTF and if I can extract enough benefits, well and good, if not Ill return it next year.

Back