• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BoB premier query

rodeoSRP

TF Select
Banker
I had recently applied for BOB premier in their LTF offer and I got approved for Visa variant. But I wanted rupay variant and I had mailed them for the same. I revived the mail confirmation that my card is getting converted to Rupay variant. I have few queries.

1. I am still seeing Visa variant in BOBCARD app. When will the details get updated?
2. What will happen to Visa variant? Will I be having two cards or the Visa variant will get deactivated?
3. How long does it take to receive the physical rupay card?

Kindly help me with the solution.

I had recently applied for BOB premier in their LTF offer and I got approved for Visa variant. But I wanted rupay variant and I had mailed them for the same. I revived the mail confirmation that my card is getting converted to Rupay variant. I have few queries.

1. I am still seeing Visa variant in BOBCARD app. When will the details get updated?
Wait 2–4 Days
2. What will happen to Visa variant? Will I be having two cards or the Visa variant will get deactivated?
Visa will be deactivated

5–7 Days

butaiiem

TF Buzz

Kindly share the mail id, I have also received the visa variant and want to change

If you want BoB UPI card then take snap deal card LTF as an additional card.