• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Booked business class ticket to Australia.

manas_rock

TF Select
Booked business class ticket for family of 3 to Australia.
This is fully paid ticket (6.7L) and we will be getting 18000 krisflyer miles for each passenger.

Now, which FF number we enter on ticket- Vistara FF number or Krisflyer FF number?

We got vistara infinite card and use vistara frequently for domestic flights.

If we use vistara FF number, will we get same number of 18000 miles as we would get in krisflyer??
is value of 1 airmile of vistara same as krisflyer?

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
no
you cant put in vistara ff no as you are receiving 18000 krisflyer miles
so you need to create a krisflyer id and you can use it for star alliance flights

manas_rock

TF Select
no
so you need to create a krisflyer id and you can use it for star alliance flights
I traveled to Singapore/Bali recently on economy in Singapore air.
I put my Vistara FF as I have gold class in Vistara and got 1400 Vistara miles.
Is the ratio less if I put Vistara?

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I traveled to Singapore/Bali recently on economy in Singapore air.
I put my Vistara FF as I have gold class in Vistara and got 1400 Vistara miles.
Is the ratio less if I put Vistara?
as you mentioned you will receive krisflyer miles thats why i said singapore airlines
compare the ratio of both and choose accordingly

manas_rock

TF Select
as you mentioned you will receive krisflyer miles thats why i said singapore airlines
compare the ratio of both and choose accordingly
vistara and singapore have partnership.
how do i know how many vistara miles I will get if I put vistara FF? That was the essence of the question I asked.

Tejas

TF Premier
Airmiles Expert
Credit Card Expert
no
18000 Krisflyer Miles is what system shows the person will earn. Till he takes his flight, he can change the FFP any number of times and to a huge list of choices. When flying Singapore Airlines, the person can earn Miles on any of the 26 Star Alliance partners including United, Turkish, Air India, Ethiopian, Lufthansa, Aegean and many more or Vistara too. The miles earning will vary based on the program thats chosen and the Fare Class on which the tickets are booked.

Nishb

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Vistara miles have great value for domestic redemption and less for international. Kris Flyer has more value per mile to otherwise. So you choose where you want get miles from based on your redemption needs or status requirements.