• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Booking done but payment not posted on CC statement

navam

TF Premier
So, I booked 3 accor hotels using points via the app for an upcoming trip and for each of them there was a leftover of 500-1000rs which the points did not cover.
I was expecting to see 3 charges on my cc statement / unbilled transaction but I only see 1 (for the 1st one) infact I kind of remember entering OTP for the 1st and for the 2nd and 3rd booking it just went to success, so I assumed it wil eventually show up, now 5 days later it's still not posted.
Any idea what to do, it shows booked on the app but my gut tells me i should confirm with them somehow before going.
What do you guys think I should do?
Also, is there a phone number to call them or email ?

drsel

TF Legend
if it showing booked in the app dont worry you might be charged after you checkout
For booking Accor hotels is it better to pay the points --
1) at the time of booking on the app or
2) at the time of check in or
3) at the time of check out ?

and if we pay at the hotel at the time of check in or check out can we use the hotel Wi-Fi to login to the Accor app or will be Accor block the account because it is an open network?

navam

TF Premier
Update, so they responded to my email saying :

Thank you for your email. We’re confirm your reservation confirmation No. Xxxxxx (xxxxxx) but for the payment total amount THB 315.54 Net is not successful charge as your credit card provided Visa card **Xxxx was declined. However, you’re booking still confirmed and we will collect your payment at the hotel

navam

TF Premier
must be that your card was not enabled for international transactions
Not exactly it is turned on, so it worked for the 1st hotel but not the 2 I payed for after. So it went into some fraud detection thing most likely. But the interesting part is whenever a payment is declined for any reason they send an email, this time no email was recieved. So it was a little bit of a grey area.