• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Business and Corporate Credit Cards

DannyR

TF Buzz
Hi,

Although there is overwhelming information on personal credit cards, in this community and elsewhere in other blogs, I don't see any information regarding business and corporate credit cards.
These are issued to a Pvt.Ltd. company or an LLP etc.

It would be great to know the answers to the following questions, and many more...
  • What are the best Business Credit Cards?
    (I have seen ICICI, SBI Business Credit Cards. Amex Corporate Platinum, Citi Corporate, etc.)
  • What is the application/invite process for these cards?
  • How are the credit limits decided and how would it affect your Business Credit score?
  • What are the benefits and exclusions?
    (Benefits like reward points, reward rate, etc. and Exclusions like HDFC SmartBuy exclusion for corporate cards, no cashback on Amazon offers, etc.)

PS: Exclude HDFC Business Regalia or Business Moneyback which are issued to individuals who are self-employed et al.

Hi,

Although there is overwhelming information on personal credit cards, in this community and elsewhere in other blogs, I don't see any information regarding business and corporate credit cards.

It would be great to know the answers to the following questions, and many more...
    (I have seen ICICI, SBI Business Credit Cards. Amex Corporate Platinum, Citi Corporate, etc.)
  • How are the credit limits decided and how would it affect your Business Credit score?
    (Benefits like reward points, reward rate, etc. and Exclusions like HDFC SmartBuy exclusion for corporate cards, no cashback on Amazon offers, etc.)

PS: Exclude HDFC Business Regalia or Business Moneyback which are issued to individuals who are self-employed et al.
I too have Open Money Founder One card...

Hi,

How much fees for the Amex corporate card ?

Back