• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Buy Amazon Echo Pop at 1750 Rupees Discount

Hi,
I have a Amazon voucher which offer the product of "Amazon Echo Pop" at 750 rupees discount.

The actual price of the product is 3999/- but using the voucher you can get at only 3249/-

I'm willing to donate this voucher.

Anybody interested let me know.

Product link for your information check below

Note: Voucher will expire on 20/09/2024.

Apologies for the short validity.

Thanks

Best Regards,
Manoj Kumar Mekala

Agree, but anyone can avail before sale, and not guaranteed this product again will come into same price around 3000/-. Thanks for the comments @pothi

True. Prices keep increasing indirectly by reducing the discount during the sales. I have seen such price increase with Amazon Kindle that keeps getting lower discounts sale after sale, year after year. That's why I put the word "may" in bold on the previous reply.

Appreciate your willingness to donate the voucher.

True. Prices keep increasing indirectly by reducing the discount during the sales. I have seen such price increase with Amazon Kindle that keeps getting lower discounts sale after sale, year after year. That's why I put the word "may" in bold on the previous reply.

Appreciate your willingness to donate the voucher.
Moreover, Amazon products tend to be offered at a much cheaper price during sales so you can, for sure, expect a drop in its price.

Back