• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Buying Amazon gift cards from SmartBuy with CC and DC ?

pratikjain4

TF Select
Guys, I used to purchase amazon gift vouchers using hdfc smartbuy ( with my millennia credit card ) worth Rs 10k earlier, which is now reduced to 5k, ( insert sad emoji here ) .
With this, I get 5% cashback / points usually. Now, I also have a hdfc platinum debit card which also offers similar benefit, but I am not able to purchase further amazon vouchers from gyftr , due to the 5k limit.

Is there any workaround to purchase additional 5k amazon voucher using the debit card ?

Guys, I used to purchase amazon gift vouchers using hdfc smartbuy ( with my millennia credit card ) worth Rs 10k earlier, which is now reduced to 5k, ( insert sad emoji here ) .
With this, I get 5% cashback / points usually. Now, I also have a hdfc platinum debit card which also offers similar benefit, but I am not able to purchase further amazon vouchers from gyftr , due to the 5k limit.

Is there any workaround to purchase additional 5k amazon voucher using the debit card ?
maximum 5k only on hdfc smartbuy gyftr. when did this happen. i was thinking to take millenia for that.

can we still purschase amazon gift voucher directly from amazon by millenia cc and get 5% cashback. pls confirm and tell me how much amount can we purchase

maximum 5k only on hdfc smartbuy gyftr. when did this happen. i was thinking to take millenia for that.

can we still purschase amazon gift voucher directly from amazon by millenia cc and get 5% cashback. pls confirm and tell me how much amount can we purchase
.Woh post April, 2022 ki hai.
15 months old post.

Jo Data mentioned hai woh bhi 15 months old hai.

You can now buy ₹20k worth of Apay voucher using HDFC Smartbuy per month.
Yes we do get 5% cashback for buying Apay voucher using Millenia on Amazon.

But this is the limit on Amazon:
97ca0921-7a6c-4978-852e-7317a596dcae.jpeg

Back