• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Buying Cryptocurrency from Kraken

Riya Sharma

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I have been trading crypto for the last 4 years and have done it mostly through Binance and DEX’s like Uniswap. But I’ve always wanted to purchase straight from Kraken without having to bother with p2p and stuff. But I’ve been unable to do so since none of my debit or credit cards seem to go through on it. I have only tried an Axis Debit Card and a HDFC Credit Card on it so I’d like some suggestions from you guys who have done so previously on cards which work on Kraken, ideally with 0 or very minimal forex charges.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

I have been trading crypto for the last 4 years and have done it mostly through Binance and DEX’s like Uniswap. But I’ve always wanted to purchase straight from Kraken without having to bother with p2p and stuff. But I’ve been unable to do so since none of my debit or credit cards seem to go through on it. I have only tried an Axis Debit Card and a HDFC Credit Card on it so I’d like some suggestions from you guys who have done so previously on cards which work on Kraken, ideally with 0 or very minimal forex charges.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Use onramp money

Back