• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

C2C using OneCard for an IDFC CC: Possibilities?

akshayhs

TF Legend
As it has been clear by now, IDFC First bank is issuing their own credit cards to OneCard users who were onboarded with the bank, thereby completely pulling out of their tie up with OneCard.

Mine unfortunately is issued by Federal. But, this got me thinking.

Has anyone attempted to get a IDFC Credit card (any variant) using your OneCard as a C2C attempt and succeeded? Clearly, they are aware of OneCard, so there shouldn't be an issue with it right? I am planning to visit my local branch here and see if they will entertain my request. I wanted to know if there are any chances of getting one.

What does the TF community think about this?

As it has been clear by now, IDFC First bank is issuing their own credit cards to OneCard users who were onboarded with the bank, thereby completely pulling out of their tie up with OneCard.

Has anyone attempted to get a IDFC Credit card (any variant) using your OneCard as a C2C attempt and succeeded? Clearly, they are aware of OneCard, so there shouldn't be an issue with it right? I am planning to visit my local branch here and see if they will entertain my request. I wanted to know if there are any chances of getting one.

i applied for idfc card online and its approved yesterday, first they rejected my application then i mailed to their higher authority then approved after week.all you need to fill your card details and that's all, you don't need income proof.
*otherwise do one thing activate flipkart pay later then use 3-6 month and pay on time you'll get pre approved offer.My uncle got it last month preapproved.

I
i applied for idfc card online and its approved yesterday, first they rejected my application then i mailed to their higher authority then approved after week.all you need to fill your card details and that's all, you don't need income proof.
*otherwise do one thing activate flipkart pay later then use 3-6 month and pay on time you'll get pre approved offer.My uncle got it last month preapproved.
I am using Flipkart pay later since 2019 still not got any pre approved offer.
Does it require bank account with idfc?

My application was also rejected they told its because of the pincode error.

Can you tell me where to mail? If i am able to reopen the application again and get a cc.

Yeah it's right I seen some people getting it as pre approved as they are holding one card powered by idfc earlier no income proof and easy approval.

Akshay Please update when you get idfc credit card. I thought I couldn't use my one card for offline card to card purpose as it is a fintech card.

If your pincode is not serviceable, then your application will get rejected. IDFC have service in very limited pincodes.

Keeping good balance in IDFC Savings account for a few months will also get you their pre-approved CC
I can't justify opening an account with the bank purely for CC. I have already spoken to the relationship manager at a branch here. He has asked me to come on Monday to discuss about my request. Let's see.

I hope the meeting is fruitful and the I hope the relationship manager doesn't press you to open an account .

i applied for idfc in jan 2022 and for 50k more limit i gave my apay statement and got 2 lakhs limit so idfc just do cibil query and then ask for may be c2c/ITR for additional limit if you want more limit during application. so that was experience that may have changed and then i applied in march 2022 for onecard and got limit of 3.85 lakhs so yeah you can apply for idfc and try

Last edited:
My monthly income is more than 60k and holding hdfc millennia credit card of 2 lakh rs. limit. While i am applying idfc credit card online it is showing me that i am eligible for idfc millennia credit card. Hence, I don't go further. Any idea how to get hdfc select credit card. And what is the eligibility criteria for that card.

Back