• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can anyone having an IndusInd Bank savings account confirm if you receive EMAIL ALERTS for the following?

CosmicCat

TF Ace
Can anyone who has an IndusInd Bank savings account tell if they send email alerts for the following transactions?
  • NEFT - Debit and Credit
  • IMPS - Debit and Credit
  • UPI - Debit and Credit
  • Debit/ATM card transaction alerts
  • Miscellaneous transaction alerts

Can anyone who has an IndusInd Bank savings account tell if they send email alerts for the following transactions?
  • NEFT - Debit and Credit
  • IMPS - Debit and Credit
  • UPI - Debit and Credit
  • Debit/ATM card transaction alerts
  • Miscellaneous transaction alerts
Yup ofcourse you will receive as I am getting for all the above transactions. Opened IndusInd Exclusive savings account last month & I am getting email notifications along with the sms alerts

Yes. In getting for UPI as well for exclusive account I hold
Awesome! There are only a handful of banks I know of who send email alerts for UPI transactions, like HDFC Bank and Axis Bank. ICICI sends email alerts for only those UPI transactions which are done on the iMobile app. So, great to see IndusInd sending them on email, too. (SMS is unreliable, which is why it's good to have email as an alternative)

Awesome! There are only a handful of banks I know of who send email alerts for UPI transactions, like HDFC Bank and Axis Bank. ICICI sends email alerts for only those UPI transactions which are done on the iMobile app. So, great to see IndusInd sending them on email, too. (SMS is unreliable, which is why it's good to have email as an alternative)
I also received a welcome email last week

For opening select Savings account

In February😂

Do they charge or is it free
I think it depends on the account type which the customer has opened.

In my case it's free. Initially I have applied Pinnacle credit card, once approved - I have applied for exclusive savings account by paying 2 lakhs as a initial payment (via cheque) and with in a week account got opened and I had withdrawn the entire amount. Now I hardly kept 4000 to 5000 that's it l.

However as I have Pinnacle credit card, for me there's no need to maintain 2 lakhs Avg monthly balance separately. So No Debit charges (it's LTF debit card), No RTGS/NEFT/IMPS/sms charges.

Also unlimited ATM withdrawals with in IndusInd bank ATM and other bank ATM's aswell

Last edited:
I think it depends on the account type which the customer has opened.

In my case it's free. Initially I have applied Pinnacle credit card, once approved - I have applied for exclusive savings account by paying 2 lakhs as a initial payment (via cheque) and with in a week account got opened and I had withdrawn the entire amount. Now I hardly kept 4000 to 5000 that's it l.

However as I have Pinnacle credit card, for me there's no need to maintain 2 lakhs Avg monthly balance separately. So No Debit charges (it's LTF debit card), No RTGS/NEFT/IMPS/sms charges.

Also unlimited ATM withdrawals with in IndusInd bank ATM and other bank ATM's aswell
How did you confirm that your amb is zero.Did you get any email on this

Back