• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can I add a friend to the Axis Burgundy Family group?

xlr8

TF Buzz
  1. When I added my mom to my Burgundy family, I also noticed “Others” in the dropdown list of relationships. If only immediate family members are allowed, why would they have “Others” as an option?
  2. Has anyone managed to add their friend to their Burgundy family?
  3. Lastly, if this is possible, do you any potential downside of adding a friend (absolutely trustworthy) to the family group?

Please advise. Thanks.

Interesting.
I don't think you can add people from outside your own family. This is going by the logic that you can't have friends as co-borrowers in loans as far as I know.
So not sure why the others option is there.

After selecting 'Others' it asking to select sub group also,in that only family members list is present.

1. When I added my mom to my Burgundy family, I also noticed “Others” in the dropdown list of relationships. If only immediate family members are allowed, why would they have “Others” as an option?
  2. Has anyone managed to add their friend to their Burgundy family?
  3. Lastly, if this is possible, do you any potential downside of adding a friend (absolutely trustworthy) to the family group?

Please advise. Thanks.
Only core family members are permitted to add
By the way what all benefits of adding?

Back