• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can I book Airport transfer with my Atlas for relatives?

narun2001

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I need to book airport transfers before April 20th and wanted to know if anyone has tried booking the airport transfer if the primary card holder is not traveling. I checked with the customer care. They're saying that it's available only for primary card holder. However, in the app, when I'm trying to book, it's not asking for any ticket details for proof that I'm traveling. It's even asking the name of passenger and not automatically taking the primary card holder's name. Just wanted to know if any of you have tried booking for somebody else. TIA

I need to book airport transfers before April 20th and wanted to know if anyone has tried booking the airport transfer if the primary card holder is not traveling. I checked with the customer care. They're saying that it's available only for primary card holder. However, in the app, when I'm trying to book, it's not asking for any ticket details for proof that I'm traveling. It's even asking the name of passenger and not automatically taking the primary card holder's name. Just wanted to know if any of you have tried booking for somebody else. TIA
@drsel . . Atlas expert

Count being added for transfers is not a problem right? Are you talking about lounge access by any chance?
yes, like i booked for my relative and gave the screenshot of the lounge booking from the axis app, so it was booked for two people (me + guest), though only the guest used it. In Bangalore T1 they accepted

Never tried because we are not in the 15 lakh platinum tier of Atlas.

However you need to book in the primary card holders name and tell your relatives that there will be a placard with your name on it and they should go to that fellow and get the free ride

yes, like i booked for my relative and gave the screenshot of the lounge booking from the axis app, so it was booked for two people (me + guest), though only the guest used it. In Bangalore T1 they accepted
How do you book airport Lounge on the axis app? it's always on the spot.

Advance booking is only required for meet and greet or limousine transfer

Never tried because we are not in the 15 lakh platinum tier of Atlas.

However you need to book in the primary card holders name and tell your relatives that there will be a placard with your name on it and they should go to that fellow and get the free ride
Thanks! I'll try this out

Back