• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can i get Credit card with no income proof

suraj singh

TF Buzz
I have hdfc moneyback plus credit card got under pre approved offer with limit of rs 50000 and more than 6 months old

Is there any way to get ay other bank card as i am a student with no income

Try with axis Flipkart and icici Amazon pay cards if u have 1 card in ur cibil then u can easily get this cards without income proof

Could u tell me how as in Amazon app it is asking for salary and self employed details
Try for Flipkart Axis, I had done the same this time last year. I had applied on March 18, 2022 at 10a.m, and the card was approved at 1pm on the same day. So you can try your luck this month. There's a greater chance of approval.

Try for Flipkart Axis, I had done the same this time last year. I had applied on March 18, 2022 at 10a.m, and the card was approved at 1pm on the same day. So you can try your luck this month. There's a greater chance of approval.
My father already have flipkart which he got recently as i have no income as student i am thinking for lifetime free card so is there any way i can get Amazon pay card under c2c

I got Apay, axis ace using no income docs. I already had good credit score and around 1 years repayment history. For income details I just provided a relative's own business as office.

I have hdfc moneyback plus credit card got under pre approved offer with limit of rs 50000 and more than 6 months old

Is there any way to get ay other bank card as i am a student with no income
as many has said above, you can try with C2C applications.

If you think your current limit won't help in getting other credit cards, you may try opt for secured cc's... ICICI and many other banks have an option for it. So, if you do an FD of say 4 Lakhs and get a secured CC, you will get atleast 3.5L as limit via which you can try C2C for some premium cards too..

Back