• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can I get limit enhancement for HDFC DCP CC?

Prostriker

TF Buzz
Hi all,
I got DCP credit card in oct 2022 and I want to get my hands on DCB. I qualify for DCB alumni offer but I have DCP with 3L limit currently + hdfc salary account + classic banking. Kindly let me know if it is ok to mail asking for limit enhancement even though it's just been 7-8 months after getting DCP. Also I have very minimal spends (<15k in total spends) on the CC

You can mail them and ask, but if you aren't meeting the eligibility criteria it will be hard for them to make an exception. I am DMing you the contact of an RM, who might be able to help - reach out to her.

Hi all,
I got DCP credit card in oct 2022 and I want to get my hands on DCB. I qualify for DCB alumni offer but I have DCP with 3L limit currently + hdfc salary account + classic banking. Kindly let me know if it is ok to mail asking for limit enhancement even though it's just been 7-8 months after getting DCP. Also I have very minimal spends (<15k in total spends) on the CC
If manual limit enhancement request don’t work then simply close the card (only if you have other card with limit of 5,00,000/- and above & post 6 months apply for DCB straight away) better chance of getting approved than being in the system and trying for upgrade in case you won’t be spending on your existing card much.

Back