• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can I reactivate Paytm wallet after closing it?

I used to add CC money via Zomato and transfer it to bank, but Paytm blocked my account for third party loading. Now I'm thinking of deactivating the wallet account and then creating a new one. This might unblock the third party loading in paytm. What do you think, will it work?

I used to add CC money via Zomato and transfer it to bank, but Paytm blocked my account for third party loading. Now I'm thinking of deactivating the wallet account and then creating a new one. This might unblock the third party loading in paytm. What do you think, will it work?
Paytm didn’t closed ur account its just barred from loading wallet via third party app
So u can’t create new with existing data

What error you are getting while loading money from third party apps?

Only load money via Credit card is disabled or you are unable to use any payment methods?

Is your Paytm account blocked?

Don't close the account bro. Just don't load any money for few months, if you load any funds, don't transfer to bank account. Use it for paying bill. Problem will be solved in few months.
I don't think now adding money to paytm wallet is going to be as profitable as before. Because they have increased the charges for my account to 4.35%. Which is Insanely High.

I don't think now adding money to paytm wallet is going to be as profitable as before. Because they have increased the charges for my account to 4.35%. Which is Insanely High.
Yes for me too, when we transfer to bank account many times, they will blacklist us, we have to wait for few months.

Back