• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can I use Kisan Credit Card for C2C applications?

D

Deleted member 22132

Hi, I am 22M Student, almost 23. I have a Kisan Credit Card of limit 9.90L. My father farms on the land, but the land and the KCC is in my name.

I don't have an ITR. I don't know what its called in tax language, but since its hard to track agriculture income, so my father files the mandatory few percent (%) or something close to tax of total income of the land, as Income Tax in my name. So, I don't have ITR for C2C application. (If anyone knows what its called, please do tell me 🙏)

So, I was wondering can I use this to apply for card to card application for a good card like Infinia, Magnus, or other travel cards for flights or even other such cards in this category. I don't want to apply for many, just one good card would suffice.

Thank you. 🙏

Hi, I am 22M Student, almost 23. I have a Kisan Credit Card of limit 9.90L. My father farms on the land, but the land and the KCC is in my name.

I don't have an ITR. I don't know what its called in tax language, but since its hard to track agriculture income, so my father files the mandatory few percent (%) or something close to tax of total income of the land, as Income Tax in my name. So, I don't have ITR for C2C application. (If anyone knows what its called, please do tell me 🙏)

So, I was wondering can I use this to apply for card to card application for a good card like Infinia, Magnus, or other travel cards for flights or even other such cards in this category. I don't want to apply for many, just one good card would suffice.

Thank you. 🙏
Why not? You can apply I believe.

After all, it's a credit card.

Back