• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can we Exchange OneCard with any other proper CC on c2c?

You can try applying for a BoB Credit Card and uploading your OneCard statement if and when they ask for documents. (I have heard) no other bank entertaining OneCard.

PS: I also have a OneCard (Federal).

You can try applying for a BoB Credit Card and uploading your OneCard statement if and when they ask for documents. (I have heard) no other bank entertaining OneCard.

PS: I also have a OneCard (Federal).
Dude i have Amazon pay, Axis & IndusInd … i want to get rid of this useless OneCard, so any way i can do a card to card?

Dude i have Amazon pay, Axis & IndusInd … i want to get rid of this useless OneCard, so any way i can do a card to card?
If your OneCard has a longer credit history in comparison to other cards mentioned, I suggest keeping it purely for that reason alone.

If your OneCard has a longer credit history in comparison to other cards mentioned, I suggest keeping it purely for that reason alone
But if i do a card to card doesn’t that history continue? Does the card show up as closed on credit report?

But if i do a card to card doesn’t that history continue? Does the card show up as closed on credit report?
I don't think the history continues if you close it. The account will show as closed and the date of closure will also reflect on the credit report.

C2C doesn't carry the history since a new account will be opened for the card you get via C2C

If you close a card, it will show it as closed will get removed from your credit report after 10 years or 7 years (good and bad standing respectively). Even though it is closed, it will continue to have an impact on the average age of your accounts.

There is no harm in keeping a LTF card open even if you barely use it.

Last edited:
Back