• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

can we use hdfc forex card for online txn?

Alex292929

TF Premier
RML Group
Can we use hdfc multicurrency forex card for online transaction from India? (usd)
If yes what are the charges ?

Rishab Goel

TF Buzz
I use the ICICI multicurrency forex card and there are no charges. If you've got your desired currency loaded in your HDFC card, simply make your online payment in the same currency, there shouldn't be any extra charge.
For cross currency transactions however, there might be charges upto 3.5%.

Alex292929

TF Premier
RML Group
what's the loading charges?
I use the ICICI multicurrency forex card and there are no charges. If you've got your desired currency loaded in your HDFC card, simply make your online payment in the same currency, there shouldn't be any extra charge.
For cross currency transactions however, there might be charges upto 3.5%.

SMGROW

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I use HDFC Regalia Forex card for USD transactions. If you are loading the forex online then HDFC provides an exchange rate before you reload the card. They charge GST over and above the exchange rate. This card was issued to me with zero loading fees, I am not sure if HDFC is currently charging any loading fees for newly issued forex cards.

Vbhoj74

TF Select
VIP Lounge
So I applied HDFC Multicurrency card with the below link 3-4 days back, got an email from ebixcash that someone to come, collect signatures on the form and deliver the card. I've a savings account with HDFC, and while applying I loaded the Forex using the HDFC debit card.

Did not know hdfc has outsourced Forex cards to 3rd party.