• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can you have multiple HDFC credit cards?

joell

TF Buzz
I currently hold a Moneyback Plus Mastercard and UPI Rupay card. I want to apply for the Swiggy HDFC card, and the Swiggy app shows LTF however I'm under 21 and not able to apply through the Swiggy app. I tried the HDFC CC portal but they said I applied for a card recently. (Got the UPI card just over 3 months ago). I'm preapproved for the PIXEL card but it isn't right for my spends. I've a limit of 1L with HDFC atm.
Will I have to wait till I turn 21 to apply for the Swiggy card?
Can I have a Moneyback Plus Rupay along with the MC version? Does that mean I need to meet the minimum requirement again (50k) for fee waiver?
If I can get the MB+ Rupay should I cancel the UPI card?

There is no limit with HDFC but if you already have card with good CL then getting next card is hard until unless they offer you themselves or you can check at their protal by entering your info. Upgrades are easy as they themselves send it.

I currently have Millennia CC with them. Just yesterday got an email from them for a pre-approved FYF Visa Power Biz card with 5L limit (not an upgrade to millennia but offering on standalone basis). I am a normal category customer with HDFC yet they are offering a Biz card. So anything can happen with HDFC.

Back