• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can't link my sbi simplysave to any UPI app.

ankajkumar

TF Buzz
Hey friends I recently received my 2nd credit card from sbi which is sbi simplysave (first one is Airtel axis).
I can't link it with any of the UPI apps.

As it says no account found.
Can't find card with your mobile number and selected bank.

I can't even use the so called whatsapp connect.
Can't even login with mobile number.
And even after trying several mails they respond me with the automated mail saying install the preferred UPI app register with mobile number select credit card and generate pin.

Can't even fetch my bill on any app without mobile number as it says please enter the correct details.
And if you wanna know yes I can transact via online and offline modes. It's working fine but can't register my card with UPI.
Thanks in advance.

1000035582.webp

Attachments

• 1000035582.webp
    1000035582.webp
    193.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20240922_210208.webp
    Screenshot_20240922_210208.webp
    70.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20240922_205444.webp
    Screenshot_20240922_205444.webp
    126.9 KB · Views: 9
Hey friends I recently received my 2nd credit card from sbi which is sbi simplysave (first one is Airtel axis).
I can't link it with any of the UPI apps.

As it says no account found.
Can't find card with your mobile number and selected bank.

I can't even use the so called whatsapp connect.
Can't even login with mobile number.
And even after trying several mails they respond me with the automated mail saying install the preferred UPI app register with mobile number select credit card and generate pin.

Can't even fetch my bill on any app without mobile number as it says please enter the correct details.
And if you wanna know yes I can transact via online and offline modes. It's working fine but can't register my card with UPI.
Thanks in advance.

View attachment 70709
It may be a technical issue, report it to customer care. They will again refresh your card account details in their system.

Back