• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Card suggestion for after 1L spends on Magnus

cch

TF Select
Hi All,

I have the following cards:
- Axis Magnus - Rent Payment of 30k/m, some insurance premiums, all other spends
- Axis Ace - For all bill payments, used to use it for insurance payments
- Axis Privilege
- Slice - Dont use much now
- ICICI Amazon Pay - Applied

Spends:
- Usually I don't have lot of spends, but for coming 5-6 months, I'll have close to 2L spends every month. I'll easily reach magnus limit and after 1L spends it is not good reward rate. Which card would you suggest for my use after I exhaust magnus limit?

Spends are generally: Insurance 20k-75k/month in 4-5 months. Have some furniture, jewellery and retail shopping spends coming up.

If you like to travel. I would recommend Axis Vistara Infinite. I’ve applied for it and waited for processing. My monthly spend are little above 1L so I am planning to spend on vistara after that. And hopping to hit some milestone in the year to get more free tickets.

Yea, vistara infinite is a good additional premium card if you are maxing out your Magnus spends and you can move all of your insurance spends into this as it gives 6 CV points / 200 spend so basically over 2-3.5% reward rate on insurance and also the business class tickets, free CV gold status = unlimited lounge access while flying vistara and you can transfer Magnus points at 5:4 ratio if you are thinking of flying on vistara internationally.

Back