• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cards that can be Taken on C2C basis

isthisme

TF Buzz
I have SBI Simplyclick and Cashback Card having 1L limit in each. I also have FK axis with 40k limit too. I wanted to know what cards can I apply on C2C basis?

With minimal verification. I have no ITR or Salary Slip LOL.

Preferrably HDFC or ICICI ones which can get me apay icici and others XD
Open an account in HDFC, my recommendation is for saving max variant.

After couple of months, you will start getting pre-approved CC offers, if you delay it further. Perhaps, you even get LTF offer. That's the best way for HDFC.

I'm not sure about ICICI as I don't hold any of their cards nor interested in them (at this moment).

I have SBI Simplyclick and Cashback Card having 1L limit in each. I also have FK axis with 40k limit too. I wanted to know what cards can I apply on C2C basis?

With minimal verification. I have no ITR or Salary Slip LOL.

Try IDFC adn Yes banks CCs , on their respective protals .. depending upon your CIBIL profile, they will offer you suitable CC without any income doc.. choose "C2C or no docs option" when asked for during the application phase:

LInks:

Yes Bank:

IDFC:

Open an account in HDFC, my recommendation is for saving max variant.

After couple of months, you will start getting pre-approved CC offers, if you delay it further. Perhaps, you even get LTF offer. That's the best way for HDFC.

I'm not sure about ICICI as I don't hold any of their cards nor interested in them (at this moment).
Actually I've recently opened a HDFC normal acc in a rural branch on MY PAN.
Can't maintain much tho

Try IDFC adn Yes banks CCs , on their respective protals .. depending upon your CIBIL profile, they will offer you suitable CC without any income doc.. choose "C2C or no docs option" when asked for during the application phase:

LInks:

Yes Bank:

IDFC:

But for idfc office and home verification is performed

Reactions: SSV

LInks:

Yes Bank:

IDFC:

1724563731370.webp
I'm getting this one?
GOOD?
Just concerned if they'll ask for any business proof.

Back