• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CC to bank (snapay and other) discussion - CCs which are giving reward points and not charging any thing extra fee

I used snapy extensively but stopped for the last few months after the CCs are charged extra fee and denied reward points.

I have below CCs under my control:
Axis IOCL
Axis ACE
Axis FK
HDFC Regalia
HDFC Millenia
HDFC Tataneu infinia
Kotak Royale signature
SBI SimplySave
SBI Cashback
IDFC Wealth

I am very much comfortable with snapay since it is working smoothly for the last 4 years for me.
How ever, I am fine with any other app with near Zero transactional issues.
I do not want to face any transactional issues and start chasing them.
Please suggest any other apps/website which allow CC to bank.

I used snapy extensively but stopped for the last few months after the CCs are charged extra fee and denied reward points.

I have below CCs under my control:
Axis IOCL
Axis ACE
Axis FK
HDFC Regalia
HDFC Millenia
HDFC Tataneu infinia
Kotak Royale signature
SBI SimplySave
SBI Cashback
IDFC Wealth

I am very much comfortable with snapay since it is working smoothly for the last 4 years for me.
How ever, I am fine with any other app with near Zero transactional issues.
I do not want to face any transactional issues and start chasing them.
Please suggest any other apps/website which allow CC to bank.
You can load mobikwik wallet with CC at 2.95% charges and then can transfer wallet amount via UPI/IMPS to anyone/any Merchant

hmmm... looking for lesser charges <1.18% .
Use cred with bob snapdeal card via upi…rent with cc in cred->amount to transfer->upi id of your family member->pay with upi-> use other app(paytm)-> link bob rupay snapdeal cc in paytm-> pay with snapdeal card->receive money in family upi id… total charge 1.18% by snapdeal cc but snapdeal rewards 1% as reward point, so basically 0.18%. Works with other rupay cc as well most of the time. But no rewards for rent payment on most card. Snapdeal cc gives base reward of 1% in return somehow. Check which rupay CC gives rewards while paying rent and u can use that…

Back