• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cellular on Apple watch with Airtel Prepaid

Anyone knows if we can use Mobile Data on apple watch with Airtel Prepaid?

Thanks

Not with prepaid. For prepaid, use Jio.

However, Airtel customer service is better. What I mean by that is, should you want something that’s not happening through you or over customer care on phone, you can visit an Airtel Store (not Mini or Express ones) and they will be able to help you.

With Jio, most stores seem clueless should you want anything over and above the usual.

This can change from location to location, naturally. I expect metros to be better enabled to handle advanced customer requests than smaller towns.

Last edited:
I switched from Airtel Prepaid to Bio Prepaid for a seamless Apple Watch Cellular connection and it has been perfect—no regrets and perfect network and speed in my locality. I called Airtel Customer Care and most of them did not have a clue. Their website stated that a postpaid connection is needed.

Anyone knows if we can use Mobile Data on apple watch with Airtel Prepaid?

Thanks
I have apple watch series 9 GPS only. Earlier I had apple watch series 7 cellular, it supported my airtel postpaid plan. I have no idea about prepaid ones to be honest, but you can at any apple store (unicorn,tresor etc). I would suggest you to not use sim on apple watch unless its the ultra one. Because cellular consumes alot of battery on apple watches. My apple watch 7 had a battery life of more than 20 hours without the sim, while with sim it had only a 14-15 hours of battery life. Now my series 9(which is GPS only) have a battery life of more than 30 hours.

Back