• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Chances of getting magnus?

ashishp

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have following LTF cards and cibil 808. Will axis bank approve or reject my application for magnus credit card?

I file ITR less than 18 lacs.

AU bank zenith 800000
Icici Apay 630000
Kotak League 630000
Hdfc Regalia 346000
IDFC Select 346000
Indusind Legend 200000
SBI Irctc 148000 (Rs300/year)

I have following LTF cards and cibil 808. Will axis bank approve or reject my application for magnus credit card?

I file ITR less than 18 lacs.

AU bank zenith 800000
Icici Apay 630000
Kotak League 630000
Hdfc Regalia 346000
IDFC Select 346000
Indusind Legend 200000
SBI Irctc 148000 (Rs300/year)
How old is your credit cards? Axis needs a card at least one year old and having limit of 4L. One of my friend got Magnus using icici Amazon pay card.

Best is to apply C2C basis at airport. Your Kotak League with 6.3L limit would work. They would take last CC bill, copy of Pan card and do Aadhar authentication within a week you should get the card.

I have been Putting most of my spends within Infina-Amex Travel-MRCC spending around 12+L Per Year.
I am fascinated By the Magnus Bug and want to try it out. But the downside it , i wont be able to afford keeping Infina & Amex Travel.
Calculations show i can spend 1L pm atleast 5/7 times a year. Should i go for it , Closing Infinia & Amex Travel ?
Any and all thoughts welcome !

I have been Putting most of my spends within Infina-Amex Travel-MRCC spending around 12+L Per Year.
I am fascinated By the Magnus Bug and want to try it out. But the downside it , i wont be able to afford keeping Infina & Amex Travel.
Calculations show i can spend 1L pm atleast 5/7 times a year. Should i go for it , Closing Infinia & Amex Travel ?
Any and all thoughts welcome !
Here are my two cents. You can probably complete the Magnus milestone or spend 12 years on Magnus to fetch a good amount of ER. MRCC and Infinia would be backup if needed above 1 lakh. So, when did you take Infinia? it paid right? it need 10 lakhs/12 lakhs for fees waived so how much is done? And MRCC, if completed 1,50,000 spend already, when was it taken by you? Analyze what remaining spend is left and if it makes sense, take Magnus. If not, wait until both have completed their fees waived amount and then stop using them and take Magnus

Here are my two cents. You can probably complete the Magnus milestone or spend 12 years on Magnus to fetch a good amount of ER. MRCC and Infinia would be backup if needed above 1 lakh. So, when did you take Infinia? it paid right? it need 10 lakhs/12 lakhs for fees waived so how much is done? And MRCC, if completed 1,50,000 spend already, when was it taken by you? Analyze what remaining spend is left and if it makes sense, take Magnus. If not, wait until both have completed their fees waived amount and then stop using them and take Magnus
Infinia cycle completes in Sep. 8L spending done to get the fees waived off
Amex Travel cycle completes in June. In case i go for Magnus, will need to close it off !
MRCC is LTF with the above travel Card. So not too bothered about it.

Infinia cycle completes in Sep. 8L spending done to get the fees waived off
Amex Travel cycle completes in June. In case i go for Magnus, will need to close it off !
MRCC is LTF with the above travel Card. So not too bothered about it.
go for magnus then, since you would need to cancel infinia in next july/August and go for magnus then.

Back