• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Change Salary Account to HDFC from ICICI to increase chance for LE and eventually Infinia?

Hell_Kitty

TF Select
VIP Lounge
any thoughts if I should be changing the salary account to HDFC from ICICI Wealth? Desperately looking for Infinia

Next LE is in Nov 2024. Current card is Regalia Gold and Limit: 5Lakhs

These days theres no guarantee of LE even if account is salaried. But can try.

BTW How so sure next LE in Nov 2024?
ha-ha fought so hard that I dropped an email to Parag and Sashi and someone from MD desk called to clarify when and how I would be eligible for Infinia. It's all game with the bank there's no hard eligibility rules written in stone for Infinia.

ha-ha fought so hard that I dropped an email to Parag and Sashi and someone from MD desk called to clarify when and how I would be eligible for Infinia. It's all game with the bank there's no hard eligibility rules written in stone for Infinia.
Buddy. Transferring your salary account won't matter. Believe me, I have tried that route.

The only thing that worked was having someone known in their hierarchy. Or If someone can put your case to BBH, that would work. Generally, people who do this will ask you to make some investments. I know it's not fair but this is what it is.

Buddy. Transferring your salary account won't matter. Believe me, I have tried that route.

The only thing that worked was having someone known in their hierarchy. Or If someone can put your case to BBH, that would work. Generally, people who do this will ask you to make some investments. I know it's not fair but this is what it is.
yeah I think so too. You got your Infinia?

My take home is >2.5/month.
But ITR is 45 LPA. they don't want to consider ITR for salaried. Only business they said will consider ITR. Also existing card sucks. Regalia Gold 5 lakhs limit.

My take home is >2.5/month.
But ITR is 45 LPA. they don't want to consider ITR for salaried. Only business they said will consider ITR. Also existing card sucks. Regalia Gold 5 lakhs limit.
You can't do anything.
Try connecting with your RM or BM. He might be able to help you.

In short from recent mails from HDFC, the expectation from infinia user is around 1.5L spends a month, so if you have that spend pattern on any of existing cards a BM will be willing to help and offcourse with some investment to meet their targets, just changing account to HDFC wont help

What are your monthly spends? Can you do 9L in 6 months?

If you have crossed 5L in 6months, upgrade to DCB.
@Firewing224
Monthly spends are currently between 75k - 150k.
Suppose on any card member if there was a limit enhancement done within last 6 months can we ask for upgrade right after this enhancement or we should wait for next 6 months again to ask for upgrade?

@SSV @vaibhav111 @helloworld @D₹V

@Firewing224
Suppose on any card member if there was a limit enhancement done within last 6 months can we ask for upgrade right after this enhancement or we should wait for next 6 months again to ask for upgrade?

can ask upgrade anytime you like, and process based on eligibility or if they feels so.. last activity (card upgraded, limit enhancement etc.) doesn't matter.

moreover upgrades can also provide more limit (again based on eligibility).

There are shortest paths, and longest paths to get Infinia. Shortest check with your BM (not RM) and deal with them.

longest is to wait..

meanwhile try for upgrade to DCB, its possible (mention your relationship, spends etc. if any)

@Firewing224

Le and upgrade through netbaking or checking via hdfc website will show only one le or upgrade so once you get LE. You would need to email to hdfc for infinia email address I don't know then they will check for everything that needed and will procesd your request.

Back