• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Charges after closing the credit card?

prath

TF Buzz
Hi everyone, I closed my SBI cashback CC 2 weeks prior and today on bill generation day I have received a bill of 572rs and 241rs as cashback debit making the total outstanding as 813rs. But I didn't make a single transaction on this card since last 1+ month and always paid bills on time.

Since my card is deactivated while calling the customer care the IVR doesn't recognize my details and I am not able to connect with anyone from the IVR. I have already dropped an email to them and the customer grievance team but replies there might be slow. As a last resort I am ready to pay off these 800rs to avoid negative remarks in my CIBIL but this is straight up robbery.

Tried calling the grievance team of my city but no one's picking up the call there.

Attachments

• img1.webp
    img1.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 33
  • img2.webp
    img2.webp
    8.7 KB · Views: 33
Your CIBIL is already fucked 🤣🤣🤣

You had some refund came, for which cashback had to be reversed eventually but you closed card earlier.

Now bank made that cashback due & applied finance charges 🤣🤣.

Pay the dues now 🤣, nothing can be done.

Even if you close card, bank have rights to collect amount from you (if any).

Your CIBIL is already fucked 🤣🤣🤣

You had some refund came, for which cashback had to be reversed eventually but you closed card earlier.

Now bank made that cashback due & applied finance charges 🤣🤣.

Pay the dues now 🤣, nothing can be done.

Even if you close card, bank have rights to collect amount from you (if any).
If I pay this then also my CIBIL is fucked? they said the finance charges were a mistake but yeah that cashback thing was reversed because of a refund which I already paid

Back