• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Chennai airport meet and greet services

devansh94

TF Buzz
Hi. I have to travel abroad from Chennai Airport in April. Has anybody used the meet and greet (airport concierge) through axis cards there? A review would be appreciated.

Chennai airport reviews are largely NOT GOOD. So a good meet and greet would be really helpful.

Hi. I have to travel abroad from Chennai Airport in April. Has anybody used the meet and greet (airport concierge) through axis cards there? A review would be appreciated.

Chennai airport reviews are largely NOT GOOD. So a good meet and greet would be really helpful.
Extraordinary weekend service is not available in Chennai

I think I read somewhere that the meet and greet service is available there, however it is not bookable through the extraordinary weekends website, rather we have to call the axis bank concierge and they will book it.

I think I read somewhere that the meet and greet service is available there, however it is not bookable through the extraordinary weekends website, rather we have to call the axis bank concierge and they will book it.
yes i have come across the same thing.. call the extraordinary weekends helpline to confirm..

For any questions related to the Extraordinary Weekends Program, kindly reach out to the Program Helpline at:

Back