• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Chennai to kuala Lumpur

FinGuru

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello friends,

I am planning a trip to Malaysia. Is it a good idea to transfer magnus points to KrisFlyer account to book 2-4 award tickets?

A point to note is that there is of course no direct flight to Malaysia. I will change flight at Singapore.

Has anyone done this? Those with KrisFlyer points may attempt this to see if this is doable. Thanks in advance.

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
Are you sure that's a good idea though? I don't think the revenue fare should be more than 25k roundtrip. Plus there are direct flights available. You can fly Indigo, AirAsia or Malaysian Airlines.

FinGuru

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Are you sure that's a good idea though? I don't think the revenue fare should be more than 25k roundtrip. Plus there are direct flights available. You can fly Indigo, AirAsia or Malaysian Airlines.
For the dates I need, revenue tickets cost 41k round trip per head.

saketreddy

TF Premier
Check seat availability for ur dates before transferring. Also check for Malaysian airlines availability through Qantas, Qatar or JAL.
Hello friends,

I am planning a trip to Malaysia. Is it a good idea to transfer magnus points to KrisFlyer account to book 2-4 award tickets?

A point to note is that there is of course no direct flight to Malaysia. I will change flight at Singapore.

Has anyone done this? Those with KrisFlyer points may attempt this to see if this is doable. Thanks in advance.