• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CheQ app blocked my account

I redeemed my points for dominos voucher worth 1000 but i received the man company voucher.

after placing a complaint they denied any technical issues. I warned them that i will place this on forums, they instantly blocked my account.
bro dominos hata diya unhone so islsyee man company ka diya but still its wrong

Last edited:
I placed an account deletion request two weeks back and they accepted it and even did the job :)

They asked me the reason for deleting account but I never bothered to tell them their faults.

Its not that bad though I just redeem 4k myntra voucher, Its better than nothing
The app is not bad. I agree. But it's their mentality that's bad.

They never credited referral bonus for me when their limited beta was going on.
After a lot of complaining, they credited it after a month and took it away instantly. I don't mind because it was nothing more than chump change. But their mentality and their behavior is what irked me.

The app is not bad. I agree. But it's their mentality that's bad.

They never credited referral bonus for me when their limited beta was going on.
After a lot of complaining, they credited it after a month and took it away instantly. I don't mind because it was nothing more than chump change. But their mentality and their behavior is what irked me.
I have learned one thing never try to ask a startup regarding the points of complaint, again and again, they will instantly block your account as in T&C all they write is we have full right to close any account that we think is not matching our standards or not beneficial.

I have lost over 268k points that were worth direct redemption $2680 cash.

So let it be for what you getting atleast

I have learned one thing never try to ask a startup regarding the points of complaint, again and again, they will instantly block your account as in T&C all they write is we have full right to close any account that we think is not matching our standards or not beneficial.

I have lost over 268k points that were worth direct redemption $2680 cash.

So let it be for what you getting atleast
that's a lot of points
which app was it ?

Back