• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cheq asking for CVV- Is it safe?

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Why is Cheq requiring CVV just to do credit card payments? Neither Cred nor MobiKwik demanded this.
This app looks suspicious. They found out the PAN without even asking. Simply by mobile number!!

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Nope. Not 1%. Its 0.5% for most of the vouchers like Zomato, Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Swiggy, Bigbasket and what not.

Only 2 or 3 vouchers have 1% which are not useful.

Bigbasket vouchers are still at 1:1

Blinkit, dominos, BookMyShow, pvr, Ola and Uber also are 1:1

Cheers!

zoro

TF Select
Nope. Not 1%. Its 0.5% for most of the vouchers like Zomato, Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Swiggy, Bigbasket and what not.

Only 2 or 3 vouchers have 1% which are not useful.
you can get voucher for Ola money, then use that to pay utility bills or for payments on Zomato. i feel this is a better option than taking Zomato voucher, also not to forget we can buy Amazon, Flipkart and other vouchers using ola money.

Reactions: 787

pratikjain4

TF Premier
you can get voucher for Ola money, then use that to pay utility bills or for payments on Zomato. i feel this is a better option than taking Zomato voucher, also not to forget we can buy Amazon, Flipkart and other vouchers using ola money.
I think they are only giving Ola "ride" vouchers which you can apply for a particular cab ride. Say, your ride costs Rs. 280, so you can apply voucher of Rs. 250 to get the discount. For such a case , if you use Ola voucher of Rs. 500 , remaining balance of Rs. 220 in the voucher is lost.

Needless to say, Cheq does not provide an Ola money voucher, using which you can do other kinds of purchases / recharges etc.