• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cheq Voucher

Hi. Just checked. I also can't see swiggy and Zomato vouchers in the list.

I haven't bought them previously. So can't say if already purchased GVs are not visible.
But purchased PVR ones and I can still see them in my account

Hi. Just checked. I also can't see swiggy and Zomato vouchers in the list.

I haven't bought them previously. So can't say if already purchased GVs are not visible.
But purchased PVR ones and I can still see them in my account
I remember seeing swiggy vouchers starting from 50 rs at the value of 1 cheq coin =0.5rs

I remember seeing Swiggy earlier. No longer available for purchase. Same with other popular GVs like domino's
CheQ is devaluing at a constant pace

Even if you see, you can buy only one Swiggy voucher per month. It's indirectly worthless. 50/100 Rs ka discount to aise v mil jata h cards se

Even if you see, you can buy only one Swiggy voucher per month. It's indirectly worthless. 50/100 Rs ka discount to aise v mil jata h cards se
aaahhhh, this is what I was searching for

Thanks for sharing and saving me from creating a new thread :P

They have No Processing fee offer on Axis DC running right now, so paid 10k to get 100 coins and got the Swiggy Rs.50 voucher

Was planning to use another Axis DC in other account for 40k payment to get 4 Rs.50 swiggy vouchers but now, will stick to 10k payment (don't want to keep any cheq coin balance) xD

Back