• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cibil hit from AU bank

Tylerdurden

TF Buzz
I have recently tried to obtain AU credit card and filled my application. However, my application was rejected due to non serviceable pincode. If that is the case, can I ask AU bank to reverse the CIBIL hit since the CIBIL score was not creating any issues for me.?

Reactions: SSV
I have recently tried to obtain AU credit card and filled my application. However, my application was rejected due to non serviceable pincode. If that is the case, can I ask AU bank to reverse the CIBIL hit since the CIBIL score was not creating any issues for me.?
There wont be any issues in your CIBIL, even if you leave that enquiry as it is..
If you still insist , you can ask AU bank to remove the enquiry

I have same issue. I have raised a dispute on CIBIL. It's been 5 days, no response yet.

Never believe AU bank....
application bhi reject kar dete hain aur CIBIL hit bhi kar dete hain wo bhi twice....
Application Ek CIBIL hit 2....
aur jab query raise karo to ulte seedhe reasons dete hain

Raise complaint with RBI. Then bank will remove the enquiry immediately. I did the same.

Reactions: SSV
Back