• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CIBIL report showing missed payment for ICICI Apay card

MeTejaHu

TF Select
I refreshed my CIBIL through Gpay and was shocked to see a 70 point drop. I checked and saw the missed payment remark on ICICI Apay card. I have checked my transactions on HDFC Billpay and iMobile.

I have paid on 30th May and iMobile shows credit on 31st May.

I have written to headservicequality email I got from the other thread. Is there any other action I need to take or write to a different email ID?

Edit: Due date is 14th June

Last edited:

Tejo

TF Legend
I refreshed my CIBIL through Gpay and was shocked to see a 70 point drop. I checked and saw the missed payment remark on ICICI Apay card. I have checked my transactions on HDFC Billpay and iMobile.

I have written to headservicequality email I got from the other thread. Is there any other action I need to take or write to a different email ID?
Icici won't consider non-working days

For example,
If a txn done on Sunday 5th, then in statement it will reflect as Monday 6th.

aayusharyan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Send emails to Credit Bureaus, they will fix it. Even otherwise RBI gives a grace period of like 2-3 days I think.
If nothing, RBI OB is the way.

Did you by chance miss even a single paisa in payment? People sometimes forget about the value after dot and it results in cibil drop.