• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CIBIL Score dropped 7 points after SBI reported latest statement

ChequeMate

TF Buzz
So I followed the advice of some senior posters here, about pre-paying all CC bills before they are generated, usually my CUR is 7-9% (below 10%) but this month I have already paid both my SBI cc bills (generation date is 21st of month, reporting date is 13th of month) as well as my ICICI (both reporting and generation date is 12th but not yet updated in CIBIL).

I had 784 CIBIL score before SBI reported and now it has fallen to 777, not sure why this happened randomly. Score simulator does say if I pay off all my dues it should increase to 796 but the opposite happened it seems.
1726609957698.webp

So I followed the advice of some senior posters here, about pre-paying all CC bills before they are generated, usually my CUR is 7-9% (below 10%) but this month I have already paid both my SBI cc bills (generation date is 21st of month, reporting date is 13th of month) as well as my ICICI (both reporting and generation date is 12th but not yet updated in CIBIL).

I had 784 CIBIL score before SBI reported and now it has fallen to 777, not sure why this happened randomly. Score simulator does say if I pay off all my dues it should increase to 796 but the opposite happened it seems.
View attachment 69200
DM me your complete CIBIL report after hiding sensitve data ..

Back