• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cibil score dropped from 792 to 732

tnk

TF Buzz
My credit score dropped from 792 to 732. In may or June 792 was the score and today it is 732. There is no change in my credit usage , regular payments without any delay. Same thing happened in January ,the drop was from 793 to 753 but after a few days it was 793 again. Then the forum was being flooded with similar stories. As the members said some software upgrade was the reason the. Now I don’t know why it’s happening again.Please share if any of you faced such issue and how you resolved it. Also no new cards were added recently Cibil.webp

My credit score dropped from 792 to 732. In may or June 792 was the score and today it is 732. There is no change in my credit usage , regular payments without any delay. Same thing happened in January ,the drop was from 793 to 753 but after a few days it was 793 again. Then the forum was being flooded with similar stories. As the members said some software upgrade was the reason the. Now I don’t know why it’s happening again.Please share if any of you faced such issue and how you resolved it. Also no new cards were added recently View attachment 61538
More utilising the limit will be the reason
New applications just 2 to 5 points it will make down not this much

Did you change your contact no or add a new address or email
New address was added in march when I got ICICI dual card through alumni program. When last checked in June before the expiration of CIBIL premium subscription it was 792. 2 days back I reactivated premium subscription when my ICICI account showed CIBIL range of 702-752, to check the actual score

New address was added in march when I got ICICI dual card through alumni program. When last checked in June before the expiration of CIBIL premium subscription it was 792. 2 days back I reactivated premium subscription when my ICICI account showed CIBIL range of 702-752, to check the actual score
This has to be it right . Even still this drop is unusual to say the least.

My credit score dropped from 792 to 732. In may or June 792 was the score and today it is 732. There is no change in my credit usage , regular payments without any delay. Same thing happened in January ,the drop was from 793 to 753 but after a few days it was 793 again. Then the forum was being flooded with similar stories. As the members said some software upgrade was the reason the. Now I don’t know why it’s happening again.Please share if any of you faced such issue and how you resolved it. Also no new cards were added recently View attachment 61538
Do you have premium cibil version

Cur ,- can affect most 10 points
Enquiry - no effects
Address change - no effects ( only free user of one score says this crap - F**k onescore app )

First of all buy a cibil subscription again as I can see u bought it last year .

Check it on Paytm - might get clue

Back