• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CIBIL showing incorrect current balance

AJ331

TF Premier
CIBIL says my current balance is about 54K where as it is only 12K. Appears like the payment that I did for about 42K in the month of June for one of Credit cards has not reflected yet. How to get it resolved?

CIBIL says my current balance is about 54K where as it is only 12K. Appears like the payment that I did for about 42K in the month of June for one of Credit cards has not reflected yet. How to get it resolved?
It takes upto 4 months for the latest data to get reflected in CIBIL and other CICs (updates are not realtime). So this is perfectly fine as long as the current balance is showing up correctly on the respective bank's system (updates are realtime in most of the cases).

Financial institutions themselves say that transactions make atleast 30 days to reflect in credit reports.

You have to wait till next report to get your transaction reflected.

Don't worry too much about it.

Back