• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CIBIL website showing NH score while GPay is fetching CIBIL score from CIBIL

Avid_snake

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I'm facing an unique issue. I generally check my CIBIL score from Gpay. Right now, the score showing for this month is 780. It shows my name details, closed education loan, active credit card details correctly.

Recently in ICICI credit card application, I was rejected saying I don't have a CIBIL score and I've an active education loan.

I checked the free credit score in My CIBIL website and it is showing my score as NH and a education loan I closed in 2021 as open. It is also not reflecting my credit card of 8 years.

Have raised a dispute for the loan but can't seem to raise a dispute that my credit card is not present.

But my question is where is GPay picking the correct details from. Is there 2 CIBIL reports for me. Has anyone faced such an issue.

akshayhs

TF Ace
CIBIL website has issues today. I had problems accessing my account on website. The mobile app on Android worked fine. Try using the mobile app or recheck the website in a few days.

Avid_snake

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It is showing the same in app also. I don't have subscription. Looking at only the free report. But it can't be NH if Gpay is somehow able to pickup the score. Also there is a change in my score every month, my credit card limit everything is updated. So the information is there but not showing up when I log in.

ICICI also picked up what ever was in the CIBIL app only and Amazon Pay CIBIL score also shows the same NH score.

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
You can refer my thread in this forum itself. If you carefully see, the pan card as identifier will be missing in CIBIL report generated directly. I was rejected by Amex due to this.

This is a problem by CIBIL and they won't accept easily. Raise a ticket with them by providing document control numbers that has score and other one without score. They will fix it. It happened to me again and I threatened them with legal action and they fixed again.

Fix is there is a KRA registry available with this type of issues in KYC done in the past incorrectly and needs to be entered.

Avid_snake

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You can refer my thread in this forum itself. If you carefully see, the pan card as identifier will be missing in CIBIL report generated directly. I was rejected by Amex due to this.

This is a problem by CIBIL and they won't accept easily. Raise a ticket with them by providing document control numbers that has score and other one without score. They will fix it. It happened to me again and I threatened them with legal action and they fixed again.

Fix is there is a KRA registry available with this type of issues in KYC done in the past incorrectly and needs to be entered.
How do I get the document control number. GPay is picking the correct CIBIL from somewhere. But if I login to CIBIL using my PAN card as identifier, I'm getting a different report

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
How do I get the document control number. GPay is picking the correct CIBIL from somewhere. But if I login to CIBIL using my PAN card as identifier, I'm getting a different report
I am not sure Gpay provides only score and not report. I have never used it. I used ICICI wealth banking to generate periodic CIBIL report.

In the CIBIL free report PDF, you will see document control number in the top right corner.

And, are you seeing any identifier document?

Do you have last year free report? If so, you send both the reports and ask them to fix the identifier part

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Seems a temporary glitch due to framework migration perhaps. Try after 2-3 days and TU will in all probability resolve the issue as this seems to be a widespread issue.

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Cibil has my middle name as "REMOVEDDATA" .. Who keeps "REMOVEDDATA" as their name ? Raised this issue with Cibil multiple time & they reverted back asking me to get it checked with the lender who reported it. Just waste of time trying to communicate with donkeys in Cibil ..

Last edited:

Tazact

TF Select
CIBIL is 788 while checking from any app,say Paisabazzar, CIBIL Portal etc but while checking from Gpay it fetch it as No History !!! Complained to Gapy ,they say we dont keep CIBIL Data so cant help rather approach to CIBIL directly . Approached to CIBIL lets see whats the issue.
Some kind of restrcition & supervision it utmost necessary on these credit agencies .