• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Citi-Axis migrated customer: query regarding AMB/TRV of my allotted savings account

maddy

TF Buzz
So my account has recently been migrated from Citi to Axis. So I spoke to Axis Customer care regarding the minimum balance requirement on my allotted `prestige savings account` (scheme code SBPRC) & they said it should be 75K/month;

When I asked them if alternatively instead of AMB, `Total Relationship Value`(TRV) of 3lakhs as said on their website, which includes savings+fixed deposits is considered, they said NO; its strictly AMB only. So my queries are:

1. Is TRV not really considered instead of AMB because CITI used to have the `Net Relationship Value` as the minimum criteria?

2. Is it possible to downgrade my account?

3. If downgrade is possible, which `savings account type` should I opt for (with least minimum balance to maintain)?

ce835593-b32c-498a-ba03-3f7cfa01b935.webp

Always check with 2 or 3 customer executives if you want to belive verbally. For better, drop a mail and get the confirmation as proof because verbally never acceptable as proof. Moreover whatever website showing its also written, take a screenshot and dispute whenever issue occured.

Always check with 2 or 3 customer executives if you want to belive verbally. For better, drop a mail and get the confirmation as proof because verbally never acceptable as proof. Moreover whatever website showing its also written, take a screenshot and dispute whenever issue occured.
After the customer executive confirmed that TRV(with FDs) will not be considered; still feeling doubtful about this I dropped an email query seeking clarification on this. yet to hear back from them...

UPDATE:

I had a chat with the customer care & for my `prestige savings account`, the Average Monthly Balance (AMB) is 75K as shown on their website and `Monthly Relationship Value` (MRV) is 2 lakh (it includes Savings + Current + Fixed Deposits + Mutual Funds + Insurance). On their website the Total Relationship Value is shown as 3 lakh but I think it depends/varies on account-to-account basis. So its best to get in touch with them & get a confirmation on what was allotted to your specific account.

You have to maintain either the AMB or MRV (or both if you wish). I am going to continue with the Prestige account since I have no issues with maintaining the MRV since CITI has the same rule all along to maintain the MRV of 1.5 lakh. I dont need to hard park 75K in the savings account which has been my only issue! Cool:)

UPDATE:

I had a chat with the customer care & for my `prestige savings account`, the Average Monthly Balance (AMB) is 75K as shown on their website and `Monthly Relationship Value` (MRV) is 2 lakh (it includes Savings + Current + Fixed Deposits + Mutual Funds + Insurance). On their website the Total Relationship Value is shown as 3 lakh but I think it depends/varies on account-to-account basis. So its best to get in touch with them & get a confirmation on what was allotted to your specific account.

You have to maintain either the AMB or MRV (or both if you wish). I am going to continue with the Prestige account since I have no issues with maintaining the MRV since CITI has the same rule all along to maintain the MRV of 1.5 lakh. I dont need to hard park 75K in the savings account which has been my only issue! Cool:)
In trv fd of 3 lacs will works for above prestige ac mab charges waived off

Back