• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Citi - NetBanking Services not working on third party websites

devine_mortal

TF Premier
I was trying to invest in a Mutual fund via MFCentral and even MFUtility however, seems online banking services are not being provided by Citi anymore on these websites. The only option left is creating "One Time Mandate" via CAMS/KfinTech or use UPI which doesn't work for high value transaction.

1708943625506.png

Citi representative says there's no other way until transition completes by second half of 24. I mean, what is a customer supposed to do. Open a new account somewhere else to do these transactions? Another example of how pathetic these bank transitions can be. Any ideas on how to manage this?

Tejo

TF Legend
I was trying to invest in a Mutual fund via MFCentral and even MFUtility however, seems online banking services are not being provided by Citi anymore on these websites. The only option left is creating "One Time Mandate" via CAMS/KfinTech or use UPI which doesn't work for high value transaction.

1708943625506.png

Citi representative says there's no other way until transition completes by second half of 24. I mean, what is a customer supposed to do. Open a new account somewhere else to do these transactions? Another example of how pathetic these bank transitions can be. Any ideas on how to manage this?
Via Kfintech generate I-SIP bill (not applicable for demat portfolio)

Almost all banks provide an option to pay mutual fund sips .. I-SIP biller via netbanking bbps, Thereafter enable Autopay.

But Unfortunately, CAMS seems to be phased out I-SIP.

Any way, MFcentral was by CAMS x Kfintech but managed by cams only.

Last edited:

devine_mortal

TF Premier
Via Kfintech generate I-SIP bill (not applicable for demat portfolio)

Almost all banks provide an option to pay mutual fund sips .. I-SIP biller via netbanking bbps, Thereafter enable Autopay.
I don't know if I-SIP is similar to E-Mandate but that's what I created however, even for a lumpsum, another transaction of the similar amount went through in 3 days. AND THAT IS SCARY.

I reached out to Kfintech however, last 3 days were off so haven't gotten a reply and in the meantime, gotten Citi to stop all payments. I dunno what went wrong but the lack of immediate access to cx care on these platforms is a major concern for me.

Tejo

TF Legend
I don't know if I-SIP is similar to E-Mandate but that's what I created however, even for a lumpsum, another transaction of the similar amount went through in 3 days. AND THAT IS SCARY.

I reached out to Kfintech however, last 3 days were off so haven't gotten a reply and in the meantime, gotten Citi to stop all payments. I dunno what went wrong but the lack of immediate access to cx care on these platforms is a major concern for me.
I-sip is not Mandate is just a bill.

From Kfintech or AMF, we will get a billing ID, register this ID on bbps bill payments. If you prefer paying from citi, select bbps from your citi netbanking and enable auto pay too if you wish.