• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Clarification on EMI terms

IGN_Vivek

TF Buzz
Hello,

I recently made a purchase of ₹56,499 using my HDFC Moneyback Credit Card on a 3-month EMI plan, which included an additional discount of ₹1,473 that was applied when I was redirected to the OTP page, ₹55025 got deducted.

I have a few questions regarding this transaction:

1. Processing Charges: The statement mentioned a ₹299 processing charge. Could you confirm if this amount is inclusive of GST?
  2. Repayment Options: Am I allowed to repay the full amount at once? If so, will I still receive all the benefits and the extra discount equivalent to the interest I would have paid over the 3 months?
  3. Hidden Charges: Are there any other charges I should be aware of that may not have been disclosed initially?
I appreciate any insights or guidance you can provide regarding these questions. Thank you for your help!

Attachments

• IMG_5442.webp
    IMG_5442.webp
    48.7 KB · Views: 4
Hello,

I recently made a purchase of ₹56,499 using my HDFC Moneyback Credit Card on a 3-month EMI plan, which included an additional discount of ₹1,473 that was applied when I was redirected to the OTP page, ₹55025 got deducted.

I have a few questions regarding this transaction:

1. Processing Charges: The statement mentioned a ₹299 processing charge. Could you confirm if this amount is inclusive of GST?
  2. Repayment Options: Am I allowed to repay the full amount at once? If so, will I still receive all the benefits and the extra discount equivalent to the interest I would have paid over the 3 months?
  3. Hidden Charges: Are there any other charges I should be aware of that may not have been disclosed initially?
I appreciate any insights or guidance you can provide regarding these questions. Thank you for your help!
1. No, it'll be 299+gst
2. Yes check my comment on this post:- https://www.technofino.in/community...st-deals-on-mobiles-tablets.32089/post-807764
3. No hidden charges, you'll be charged 299+gst on emi conversion, but 299 i.e. the processing fee will be refunded fully and only gst will be charged, given that you raise a closure request as soon as transaction is converted into an EMI.

You can mark this comment as the solution!

Back